Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 June 2012

Getting Started

I have decided to write a blog on my travels around the UK, I picked up the bug for walking a few years ago, have my Father to thank for that. In this time I have found a wealth of hidden gems and amazing places and thought I should try and keep my thoughts and visions in a blog for fond memories and hopefully to inspire any readers to find and revel in these places and also to get people to share their favorite places. Walking is a wonderful thing, the stress of the day flows away and you have time to just think of nothing but where to tread your feet, the neverending question of whats around the next corner and if you are lucky close encounters and visions of wild nature at it's best. Come rain or shine walking is great for your soul and a welcome pint at the end is always the icing on the cake. Therefore if you do read this blog please feel free to share your favorite places and stories about your favorite hikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment